Education Trainee Consultant
Good with uncapped commission structure
Our client is an education recruitment company based in West Yorkshire. Their sales floor is a buzzing and dynamic environment, where success is contagious.
Company incentives and excellent commission structure drive their staff to always go that extra step to do better for the company and subsequently themselves.
They are currently going through the first stage of growth in turning into a market leading recruitment agency in education recruitment.
As such every position we have offers excellent career progression for those that want to move up into management. They look for people who have strong work ethic and can motivate themselves to achieve at work.
The role of Trainee Recruitment Consultant involves full 360 recruitment life cycle from the first contact with client & candidate to the placement process and beyond.
- Service calling existing candidates
- Registering new candidates
- Head Hunting new candidates
- Meeting candidates face to face
- Candidate Compliance
- Running referral campaigns
- Canvass Call new clients
- Service Calling old clients
- Following up leads
- Taking job orders from clients
- Going on face to face meetings with clients
- Sending out intro packs to clients
- Closing Deals
- After Care for clients & candidates
- Other related duties as required by management
Train In Recruitment Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
Applications will be considered based only on skills and ability and will not discriminate on any grounds.